All that you should know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-visa Egypt is an online travel authorization intended for people that like to pay a visit to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application procedure to acquire new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can have this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only via a web application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some prerequisites that the tourists ought to take into consideration to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many types of visas, so you should see if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure you complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the online visa you need to print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to choose its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When touring with a group, one person can apply online for all the vacationers, but each of them must complete and also sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-visa Egypt
In the event you made a decision to take some trips to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you should request for it beforehand. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever necessary.